Friday, Oct. 21 7:30pm
Our salute to the food films of Munchies, a brand of Vice Media, will include short films that explore:
- The restaurant life of Chef Danny Bowien of the celebrated Mission Chinese restaurants
- A pop-up at Night+Market in LA with Chefs Danny Bowien, Andy Ricker, and Jessica Koslow of Sqirl for the launch of the Mission Chinese cookbook
- A gourmet cannabis dinner at Hunter S. Thompson’s house
- Bar High Five in Tokyo, possibly the best cocktail bar in Asia
- Oysters at Hog Island Oyster Company in Northern California
Bryan Dayton of Oak at Fourteenth, Chad Pettrone of Northeast Seafood Products, Hosea Rosenberg of Blackbelly Market, and Theo Adley, formerly of Rino Yacht Club, will speak.