8th Festival Tickets Are on Sale!
It’s time to start getting hungry. Buy Virtual Film Passes, Ticket Packs, and individual film and event tickets now through our Virtual Festival for the upcoming 8th Flatirons Food Film Festival. Online and accessible globally, the Festival takes place January 28-February 5, 2021. Join us and customize your Festival experience from the comfort of your home. Here’s how it works.
- Watch live programs when they first become available (the Festival “premiere” for films). Or, tune in later and start watching the recorded programs during the Festival week at your convenience. You’ll have 72 hours to finish watching. For a complete information, including events, see our 8th Festival schedule.
- Buy our Virtual Film Passes and Ticket Packs as gifts, or treat yourself to several film programs with one discounted purchase. Buyers are also eligible for gift box drawings!
- When you want to take a breather from the great films, attend our culinary events.
- Food: Boulder and Denver optional paired dinners, customized Festival craft chocolate bar packs from the Chocolate Club of the Boulder Book Store and St. Kilian’s Cheese Shop in Denver, special mail-order movie treat boxes from The Inventing Room, and Festival snack packs from the Boulder County Farmers Market
- Connect: New FFFF Virtual Lounge Facebook group
- News: Daily Festival e-blasts with recommendations, exclusive event videos, and more for mailing list members! Sign up here.
- Art: R Gallery in-person and online exhibition of art inspired by Festival films by Colorado artists.
Our Virtual Festival platform presents films and livestreams, and provides ticketing for our virtual events. It enables an online experience that integrates pre-recorded and live content. Unless specified otherwise, you can access all films and live content from it.
Access Virtual Festival through your computer, iPad, iPhone, and television if you have an Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast (3rd gen or later), or a smart TV enabled with AirPlay or Chromecast. Click the FAQs button for more information on using Virtual Festival.
Support the Festival
“Whether we’re talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime ‘associates,’ food, for me, has always been an adventure.” – Anthony Bourdain
Help the Flatirons Food Film Festival thrive by making a donation. As a nonprofit, our mission is to provide a learning and entertaining experience for everyone at an affordable price. If you find that valuable and would like to fund our eighth Festival, please donate.